Friday, January 27, 2006

Stronger..

this week really suxxxxxxx...a lot of things happen to me..first of all..i just found out that chit4 had read all my old blog.shitt,he knows my feelings to him.he knows every single things in my blog.things that i been hiding from him.it made me feel so fool..so fool..sgtt fool.and he knows i used to like him but he doesnt know how i feel now.if you read this blog chit4..let me explain to you..love is blind.when i fall in you..i know that your are fag..i just cant't stop it.please forgive me.ive tried so hard to stop it but..i just ..cant.please forgive me for everything.but know..i feel so regrad knowing you.i just wish,i have a time machine so i can use to change everything 4yrs ago.i wish is not you that i meet..humm..wish someone that can loved me and i beloved with.someone that can make me laugh ..someone that can share eveything.thank you for giving me wonderful experience in life..
chit4..i jsu wish you all the best in your life..i would never hate you..i still care for you but..now is time for me to walk away from your life..time for me the search new sunrise..new hope..maybe i will only see you from far..coz i dont want to get hurts again.maybe is time for me to give my care and love to someone who appreciate me..someone who can accept me although i treat them like sampah last time.someone sincere..someone who 'in love' with me..and i hope you will always remember as person and friend who love you so much..so muchh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home