Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beautifool..

i'm enjoying my long holiday at home and my friends.by the way i just finish ezz work..yupe..i;m helping him with his marketing presentation..just to make myself occupied since i have nothing to do untill this friday.can't wait to go for my fave dj to spin.i'm gonna roocckkkk the nite.in the same time,i'm trying to walk a way from chit4 life.hurts but..so far..fine.maybe later this evening i'm goin to play tennis with my fren in s.a.
ohh yaa..last nite i just experienced 'potong stim' mood.after i watched tr41nspotting muvie..i feel so excited.si i decide to make myself high.but i forget i just have this limau.on the way to to my l4l4land..suddenly..i feel..i'm getting soberr..shitttt..taikk siall..i never experienced this before..raser gampang sgtttttt...so i've learned a lesson..dont eat any limau 2-3 hours before u take any 'shit'..coz..later u feel like a shittttt!!!
hahahahahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home