Monday, February 06, 2006

holiday mood..

i've been sleeping for only 3hours last nite.because on sunday morning i'm taking this diet pills..sigh*anyway yesterday i went out with my frens.for coffee and chekout guys..hahahhaa..fun huuh..nothing much..but today i feel so malas to go to work.after 9 days of holiday..busann gila nk gi keja.since this morning i wake very early i got myself register to this uk online job application.finally i register myself to this portal.i know is very slim chances for me to get a job as advertiser in uk but..tak salah to try kan..??thought i dont mind to work as macai in london..but i have to maintain my vogue kan.last time i got this doubt to apply a job over there..but now i feel so uncomfartable to stay here.

in the same time..this coming march,another favourite dj of mine is coming down to town for 5 hours set.definately i have to go with all my friend and chit4.counting day for the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home