Wednesday, February 08, 2006

see snow..



as malays..i'm proud with him..envy him..as young as myself he owned 3 hi-end boutiques,few apartments in london and singapore.i believe he must be very hard working person.he almost broke his mother heart when he was going to start his new life in europe.now he become one of the judges for most popular reality shows.this is my dream..to be someone that other people can envy with.to stand and sit same level like others.

if you to be rich..you gotta to be bitch..maybe i talked a lot.never have 'balls' to excute it..all i want to do now..to make my parents happy and proud with me.in the same time i would never forget my roots.i should concentrate with my works now,save money not for holiday but to start new life abroad..i want to be famous and best producer in h00lywood and london..

i want to 'see snow' and feel the breeze of autumm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home